Firstly, DAMN. How quick are the months passing? I can’t believe we are in July and not even thinner than last year. FML.
Okay, so as part of my new Blog schedule which i have put into my bullet journal WHICH i have a scheduled post for UK time is around 8:00PM because i wanted to do this post today and i normally don’t post twice a day BUT July kind of started on a weekend and i’ve been making the weekends are ME time.
So July has been kind of hectic, i started off pretty smoothly with my projects. I started a shawl, a wave blanket a giraffe which are all kind of half done i just haven’t posted any more updates on them – Because orders for baby items have been making me crazy.
Whilst I am still adding changes to my website, I’ve been using my FB page more to use for custom orders. I know your thinking wtf is the point in having a website. WELL its my baby, it’s still growing and i had a brain fart to create a section of my store dedicated for babies and toddlers. So whilst juggling that and making items, well planning what to make seems to take over more than the actually making. I thought well, my FB page is my shop window and i can’t turn down a customer if i technically don’t have any of the baby items available online yet… right? SO i’ve been busting ass and as i write this i have a order that needs to go out today etc.
Anyways so here is literally June in a nutshell. I started a shit ton of projects at per and the ones that i kind of should of finished in June will be made priority for the first weeks of July, some of them i am actually going to save for December at the Christmas fayre. I made two more unicorns for someone!!! Started a bullet journal, played more games on the PS4, tried my hand at Calligraphy, NOT attempted to make t shirt yarn – I will, and a whole lot more!!! See some of the pictures below.
So what’s in store for July? Here are my goals
- Stick to the blog schedule, i don’t think it matters if i stick the 3 times a week mark but it’s more about the content ideas i have i want to stick to.
- Finish & Set up baby section on the website! I can’t wait for this as i think this will be such a huge hit .
- Continue to eat healthily, last few days i let myself go but we all deserve treats.
- Exercise, get my ass up and move!!! That includes going out for walks and getting some fresh air
- Track your mood, this is part of the bullet journal but i want to track my book for depression purposes so i can see what and when i get low
- Writing tracker, i set a goal to write 500 words a day. This excludes my personal journal and some blog posts. I want it to be strictly 500 words to do with writing stories. Now i can’t say it will be 7 days a week but i want to at least do this 4 times a week if i can’t stick to the 7.
- Continue my calligraphy journey, once a week. Even if it’s just half an hour that allows me to sit and take a break to try something new. I really got pissed off with doing it but i am kind of excited to see where my progress takes me!
- Read more, i have a reading tracker and part of my new blog ideas is that i want to read 5 books a month & at the end of the month i want to do a review on the books which ones i liked and didn’t etc. I think this will be fun, i might even started a monthly book club?
- Stick to my crochet schedule. Ok so i am going to mention the word ‘depression’ again. Not to milk it at all but the reason why i have all these schedules and trackers in my bullet journal is to not only help me get more organised but to give me something to get out of bed and do even when i feel like the world is about to eat me up! PLUS it’s hella fun 😀 😀
- Read more blogs. I am going to set a side half an hour a day or when i’m just taking a break to catch up on blogs. I love a lot of blogs on here so i don’t want to miss anyone’s adventures.
- Game more! Gaming is my escape i fucking live for it and something about the past 6 months or so i haven’t picked up the controller for gaming purposes. I spent the past two weekends playing games and it felt so good. Eyes hurt after but damn so worth it.
- Go to the doctors, ok i have this weird rash i think it might be dry skin from like skin issues in the past i’ve been putting it off but i need to go.
- Print more stickers and stuff for planner – This is purely for fun and therapeutic purposes.
Stop listing goals for the sake of it…..
That’s a shit load of goals BUT it’s all fun! They are all doable and none are impossible. It’s mainly to do stuff which can easily be carried over to August but i do have some that NEED to be done in July.
Like i need to be a little bit thinner this month to make up for the 4 years i’ve been meaning to diet.
That’s a wrap folks, check back later when my bullet journal video will be up on hurrrrrrrrrrrr I am kind of cringing at the sound of my voice. I live kind of up north but not northern I am in the middle so its a mixture of all the surrounding nasty ass accents and it created my nasty ass accent.
Peace out, happy July.